World Class Arizona Nugget Recent Find

This was just shared with me so I can not confirm if the actual date and state are correct.

All I know at this time, it was found in 2021 with a Minelab in Arizona.  The weight is 61.5 ounces and I've been told it is not for sale.

I'm quite sure this big daddy would choke me out if I tried the Gerry Mouth Pic.  I would be happy as heck to choke on it all the way to my grave.

What's interesting is the mostly solid state of this mammoth rock.

Wonder when it will hit the news and be on every channel.  Even though it's not for sale, there will be crazy price offers and sooner or later it will sell.

What would you pay?  If it's a genuine AZ nugget, I'll start off with $75,000 and a free GPZ-7000.

AZ61.5OZ2021.jpg

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the current record for largest nugget ever (recorded) found in AZ?  Ever found with a metal detector?

Gerry  

If you could get it down I don’t want to be around when you pass it. I do believe after that you will have a new outlook on life.

Chuck 

8 minutes ago, Lunk said:

Seems Minelab have the story and photos on their site:

https://www.minelab.com/community/success-stories/largest-arizona-gold-nugget

Thanks for updating us Lunk.  Those big ones are hard to keep quiet.

Hmmm.  Minelab page says (and noting in particular where the finder hails from):

137318177_Screenshotat2022-01-25121014.png.c6ee158cce0b045a703e39fa00357206.png

Wikipedia says:

1546509157_Screenshotat2022-01-25121059.png.cd5e71a3dfa8a3cb1201136f8283e55a.png

Makes me wonder if he's in one of those other Arizonas.  Also, note the date on the Minelab report -- 1 1/2 years ago?

I wondered about that Cherry Coke can!