Threshold Issue

Ogliuga

The threshold in Relic and Gold Field works correctly. Why it doesn’t do anything using “pitch” audio in the discrimination modes is bizarre. 

1 hour ago, Jeff McClendon said:

The threshold in Relic and Gold Field works correctly. Why it doesn’t do anything using “pitch” audio in the discrimination modes is bizarre. 

I have the same issue, also in Goldfield and Relic. The same and steady hum..

1 hour ago, Jeff McClendon said:

Another thing I find annoying is that if you change the frequency of pitch tones it also changes the threshold tone pitch.

1 hour ago, Chase Goldman said:

Another thing I find annoying is that if you change the frequency of pitch tones it also changes the threshold tone pitch.

Just tried and actually noticed this behavior..

3 hours ago, Ogliuga said:

I have the same issue, also in Goldfield and Relic. The same and steady hum..

I don’t yet have a Deus 2 so my information is not first hand….sorry.

Can Gold Field and Relic be run with PWM audio? Does that change the threshold behavior?  Deus 1 Gold Field’s threshold does null on some iron and deeper targets if some disc. IAR is used from my memory…..

thanks

Goldfield and Relic progs have square audio by default. But I have the same threshold issue also with that programs. I thought that it was a pitch problem..I don’t know. 🤔

6 hours ago, Ogliuga said:

C'est ma même pensée. Oui, "pause" est le bon terme. Mon avis est exactement le même. Quoi qu'il en soit, je suis sûr que XP le réparera ..

7 hours ago, Ogliuga said:

It’s my same thought. Yes, “break” is the right term. My opinion is exactly the same. Anyway I’m sure XP will fix it..

I think it is important to let XP know the technical problems encountered in each of the disciplines of detection underwater, on the beach, inland, goldfiels, ruins etc. ... and we each have different uses. This detector is a little jewel of technology that combines all these practices which is exceptional, like a "Swiss Army knife". 
I also think that we are the first D2 owners and at XP they have this ability to update their equipment. I have compared it to Equinox and it has a Threshold break. For those of us who LISTEN to the detector, it's a shame not to have a SERIOUS threshold on the beach, the index is secondary and also because I'm used to it with the Pulses Inductions. 

I totally agree with you, la torche..

10 minutes ago, Ogliuga said:

I totally agree with you, la torche..

Deus II is a Swiss Army knife with the technology of Ariane 5 and the price of Rolls Royce.
 La Torche

7 hours ago, la torche said:

Deus II is a Swiss Army knife with the technology of Ariane 5 and the price of Rolls Royce.
 La Torche

This is not true. The WS6 headphones are complete junk and the shaft is not usable in water.