Gold Between The Storms

Stormy yesterday and for the next few days with a short pause today. I took advantage of the time between the storms, grabbed the SDC, and chased down 15 little nugs for just over three and a half grams.

IMG_0649.JPG

There are only 14 in the pic because I dropped one on the floor and couldn't find it :angry:. I just need to find bigger nuggets:laugh:!!! Good luck!

Dean

Hey Dean

The way this weather has been all over the lower 48 that's all you can do. On that missing nugget you didn't put it in your mouthy ? A friend was with some guys and he had put a nugget in his mouth and it went south. They called him up and told this to everyone in case they wanted to follow him around.

That is some great looking gold you found with your SDC 2300.

Keep it up.

Chuck

Nice looking nuggets.  I like having more pieces these days if you can get them.

As to the lost nugget ... a friend lost some of his on the dash of his truck!  He'll have to follow the truck around until it gets scrapped to get them now.

Mitchel

Thanks for the comments, everyone!

Chris- Yes, I'm back in the gold. I took a little break from chasing gold and have mostly been focusing on chasing relics lately as a couple of family members purchased detectors and we found a great old post Civil War era site that has produced some very nice finds. Very  different "social" type of hunting. It's been fun. Hope the gold gods down south have been treating you well!

Dean