GPX 5000, Deus, AT Pro, Mxt, Eureka Gold, X-terra 705, Best Combo?

Yes they do balance better than the Racer 2 but the overall balance of the MXT is about the same as the Relic/Fors Core.

we were talking about this last week about companies using different names, But on the MXT it is a True prospecting mode just like the one on the GMT apart from the MXT tells you other info which it good and so does the Relic/Core, but they call it GEN (general) which is basically an all metal mode with a DISC ID meter as is the MXT but on the MXT it is a Dedicated prospecting mode,

john

A second hand GPX anyone ? 

Danny

Don't know if you want to move down to a GP 4000 but there is one at Gerry's Detectors for sale:

Minelab GPX-4000 with 3 coils & Training $1950.  You would get free training with it as well but you would have to go to Nevada or Oregon and if you can't go there they might offer a small discount?  The GPX's I searched on Ebay are too high.    

I was also quoted a really good price for a new GPX 4500 from this same company when I bought my GPX fairly recently.  

You would have to call Scott at 208 345-8898 (Mountain time USA). 

Gerry's Detectors also offers detector training in Arizona during December through March.

Great information on second hand GPX models , is there much difference between 4500 and a 5000 

?

So your saying then the difference between the GPX 5000 and GPZ 7000 is x and z where ( x + z = 2000) . And x stands for X-ray induction and z stands for ........ I don't know .... Zigfreid ? Lol

29 minutes ago, Danny said:

So your saying then the difference between the GPX 5000 and GPZ 7000 is x and z where ( x + z = 2000) . And x stands for X-ray induction and z stands for ........ I don't know .... Zigfreid ? Lol

I think that the 5000 ha 2 extra modes, but as to whether you need them or not you need to ask Steve

Or Phase Tech/ Nenad, I am sure they would use them but as to when and where you would use those extra modes I haven't a clue.

john

Yeah shall do john , see what phase tech says , 4500 are back in fashion here so they must go okay