A Swing And A Home Run, First Ring Retrieval

3 hours ago, Joe D. said:

Β  Another happy "customer"!πŸ˜πŸ’ The "luck"πŸ€ was in approaching the right person to find it! You were "placed"πŸ˜‡ at the right time to help her out! May "rewards"πŸ† in whatever form, find you!πŸ‘πŸŽ‰πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks Joe,

My karma was another monster truck toy and a pair of silver earrings for my wife. 🀣

2 hours ago, Txquest said:

Great rescue. I bet you will be blessed with some amazing finds on that beach. TxquestΒ 

Thanks!Β 

I was shocked to find it so fast. πŸ˜€ Part her knowing where to look and coverage of the 13" coil. πŸ‘ It was right next to an aluminum chair! I was amazed with the separation.

6 hours ago, Dave johnson said:

Great recovery, they will tell this story for many years to come.

Thanks Dave,

Yeah they were looking for it all evening, and then in the morning someone put their stuff there. Never met the young lady but did meet her dad and sister. πŸ™‚

1 hour ago, Doc Bach said:

Nice going 350.Just finding it and returning it and seeing someone so happy is always reward enough that's first class.

Thanks Doc,

It really is a great feeling to help someone out like that. Later in the day a couple asked me to help find the man's glasses, they didn't really know where he lost them but he found them. Hated digging all those bottle caps... 🀣

Beauty! Β Job well done! Β Off of which base program did you build?

8 hours ago, Geologyhound said:

Beauty! Β Job well done! Β Off of which base program did you build?

Beach sensitive. High Square full tones, 1 Reactivity, 3 salt, audio response 3, audio filter on 5. Disc 10 but iron volume at 6. Makes aluminum brassy sounding like a trumpet. I think most other settings are stock, I do have sensitivity at 95 because I want to hear stuff outside the edge of the coil. I'm about to post "The Hoover" after this trip. 😁 Trash to finds has been anywhere from 20/80 to less than 50/50, never done this good before. Tested with one gold ring buried in the wet sand so far, hits it squarely like it was an air test at 8"+. Really pleased.

I think we all love happy endings, it's a shame that the woman wasn't more of a model type and really thanked you.

Enjoyed the read and wish you more luck on your next hunt.

2 hours ago, Valens Legacy said:

I think we all love happy endings, it's a shame that the woman wasn't more of a model type and really thanked you.

Enjoyed the read and wish you more luck on your next hunt.

Thanks VL, I'm 2 for 2 on that front, the iPhone return a couple months ago was far less pleasant. πŸ™„ This was at least a very nice family. πŸ™‚

WTG 350 !😎🌴

Karma is karma , sometimes it's hard to decide if it's good or bad though !πŸ€”

I was just gonna mention that i phone ...Β πŸ˜‰

But sometimes there is no doubt.Β  The earrings sound good , can ya post a pic? or has mumma already hid 'em on you ?

Your program should be widely used by the D2 crew when you post it!

Β 

Β 

Β