A Swing And A Home Run, First Ring Retrieval

5 hours ago, rvpopeye said:

WTG 350 !😎🌴

Karma is karma , sometimes it's hard to decide if it's good or bad though !🤔

I was just gonna mention that i phone ... 😉

But sometimes there is no doubt.  The earrings sound good , can ya post a pic? or has mumma already hid 'em on you ?

Your program should be widely used by the D2 crew when you post it!

I think it's great, only tweaked salt sense a couple times. Using tracking GB to deal with the black sand, thanks @midalake. 🙂20230720_194949.thumb.jpg.6dee83d308c4627f45d10af6c51d6191.jpg

Crappy photo, they both say 925 IBB TH. International Bullion Bureau, Thailand, I think. They are in her jewelry box already, awaiting cleaning.

Probably a towel flick, I found them a few feet apart.

2 hours ago, strick said:

Nice work 350 putting smiles on faces is a treasure in itself...GOOD JOB!

strick

Thanks man, it's fun telling others too. Gives us a good rep. I think there are few if any on this forum that would demand a ransom unless the person was an entitled jerk.

However, if I was one of those Finder dudes and had to spend $25 in fuel to get there, yeah I might have a minimum. 😏

I used to charge for computer repairs, an amount per hour or any fraction thereof. If it took me one minute to fix it, I charged the hourly rate. 😀

Good job, F350, well done! And it looks like you were already rewarded with the silver earrings. You just can't beat the feeling of a good return! 😎

Awesome recovery! I bet her daughter was shocked to get it back! You should have told her to buy some super glue and glue that ring to her daughter's finger 😅. Future problem solved!

3 hours ago, F350Platinum said:

I used to charge for computer repairs, an amount per hour or any fraction thereof. If it took me one minute to fix it, I charged the hourly rate. 😀

There not paying for our time there paying for our knowledge 🙂 

strick

4 hours ago, CPT_GhostLight said:

Good job, F350, well done! And it looks like you were already rewarded with the silver earrings. You just can't beat the feeling of a good return! 😎

Thanks Cap'n,

Yes it was nice. 🙂 A woman stopped me today and told me it was all over FB, I don't use it so I wouldn't know 😀

My wife sure was happy with the earrings. I'll post a recap instead of a daily post. I've found a lot of stuff but not as much as I'd hoped to find.

One more day...

4 hours ago, schoolofhardNox said:

Awesome recovery! I bet her daughter was shocked to get it back! You should have told her to buy some super glue and glue that ring to her daughter's finger 😅. Future problem solved!

Haha thanks, Duct tape is all the rage here. 😀

Apparently she took it off for safe keeping, but it disappeared from what she set it on.