A Rocket, A Silver Necklace And A Gold Ring!

Sweet gold ring M - congrats on the silver too! I use my 6" coil at the lake most of the time because it's easier to swing in the water and helps with pinpointing. Yes, it is surprisingly deep for its size.

• Thanks 1

Great hunts, mn90403, well done! Congrats on the gold ring, silver necklace, the coins, and other goodies, it looks like your Karma came in! 😎

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Love the launch and the finds!👍 I'm around the area you were describing in Florida! Although Cocoa Beach Pier isn't nearly as festive as yours, I do get to see some nice launches from just South of Cape Canaveral on a regular basis! Only wish I was up here when the Shuttle was active, as those were a sight to behold!! Good luck at your beaches in the future!🍀👍👍

I saw the last Shuttle launch from the beach and a couple of others before that.  When I was growing up my mom knew the significance of the Space Program and she would drive down in the middle of the night and we would watch the Gemini and Apollo launches.  Now those were sights and sounds!

• Like 2