Looks Like M8's And M15's Are Starting To Appear

phrunt

On 12/18/2023 at 5:52 PM, Tony said:

Apparently, pin-pointers will have a price increase (I guess they are "detectors")

All but the Pro-Find 35 get a price increase, they just couldn't bring themselves to charge more for that .....thing.

On 12/17/2023 at 7:10 PM, Medina said:

I'm waiting for that 'aha' moment I had with all the detectors before, you know when you have that time out where you literally ID with 80% accuracy everything you dig. 

I'm at that "aha" point now with calling my targets, but I'm just a beach guy who doesn't have to deal with mineralized soil.

I'm pretty darn good with calling all coin denominations, can slaw, foil, bottle caps, pull tabs and tent stakes. Not always, but at least 80% accurate when I do decide to dig one against my better judgement. Sometimes, you just gotta "make sure" it's not something else. Ha! Round coin sized can slaw, broken beaver tails, and pull tabs that read below 29 are tough/hardest to call. Also, a whole aluminum can top or bottom that reads in the 80's will fool you and get you to dig.

On 12/17/2023 at 10:08 PM, phrunt said:

All but the Pro-Find 35 get a price increase, they just coulkdn't bring themselves to chaarge more for that .....thing.

How much price increase are they going to try to slap on us for the CTX?

All the aftermarket coils I've bought from the various makers I've owned, I never thought I'd be hoping Coiltek brings out something for the mantiwhore 

like a nice round 4" or 5" for those miles of old iron fence around the old city parks baseball diamonds!

Cheaper in Canada than here when you just do a straight currency exchange.

For those in the US, both the M8 and M15 are in stock at Seriousdetecting.com. I just ordered both.

11 minutes ago, BigSkyGuy said:

For those in the US, both the M8 and M15 are in stock at Seriousdetecting.com. I just ordered both.

It says "Pre Order Now" and Delivery between 1/1 through 1/9 if you order today.  That doesn't sound like they are actually in stock.  Did you get a delivery estimate when you ordered?

Yes. It says "shipped", supposed to be delivered 12-27. Thet must of sold out quickly.

7 minutes ago, BigSkyGuy said:

Yes. It says "shipped". Thet must of sold out quickly.

They were probably only given 5 like our dealers.