Rip .......... Neville Perry

geof_junk

From the producers of Aussie Gold Hunters: We are all very saddened to share the news that Neville Perry, who starred in Aussie Gold Hunters, died last Monday of complications from his ongoing battle with cancer. Neville was a lovable fan favourite of the series and also a treasured member of the wider Electric Pictures and Warner Bros. Discovery families. In accordance with Nev’s wishes, we prepared a video with him, that we would like to share now. Our condolences and love go out to Neville's family, friends and fans. xx

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1443269763210814

• The title was changed to Rip .......... Neville Perry

Sad to see Neville go, he'd been fighting cancer for a while now along with the battle to mine his land.

Some information on his battles

And in happier times

Thanks for sharing this information as I did like him on the show.

May he find more large nuggets in heaven.

Neville was a great guy and was a good friend of one of my mates, which after 2 years of effort sold his 95 oz plus nugget for a very very good price.        Rest in peace  Neville

I haven't spoken to Nev for quite a while, but a friend knew he was near the end last month. Sold a lot of gold to him in the past and he was always a very fair buyer. Integrity and honesty always. A huge loss to the community here in Victoria. RIP Nev, Your fight is over.... Condolences to his Family.