Rye Patch Nugget Shoot Video

Digger Bob

WooHoo!  My 10yr old grandson was in one of the scenes working his Whites PrisimV in the kids hunt. Problem is now he thinks he is a movie star :ohmy:. Well done video !!

• Like 3

Thank you guys for watching it and letting me know what you thought. Personally - I am happy with the way it turned out and feel lucky to have been there to capture the event.

On a professional level - White's might not be equal to Minelab or XP in terms of bleeding edge technology. But our company is dedicated to the hobby of metal detecting and the people who love it. I am damn proud to be a part of that, and I think there's a lot to be said for a company with that kind of heart. That is what drew me to them back in January.

For most of us this is a hobby, and it's easy to get caught up on things like which machine outperforms another. At the end of the day it's about the time we spend doing something we love, and passing that along to the next generation.

"Your machine might get you a few more inches, but eventually we all end up 6 feet under"

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, tboykin said:

Thank you guys for watching it and letting me know what you thought. Personally - I am happy with the way it turned out and feel lucky to have been there to capture the event.

On a professional level - White's might not be equal to Minelab or XP in terms of bleeding edge technology. But our company is dedicated to the hobby of metal detecting and the people who love it. I am damn proud to be a part of that, and I think there's a lot to be said for a company with that kind of heart. That is what drew me to them back in January.

For most of us this is a hobby, and it's easy to get caught up on things like which machine outperforms another. At the end of the day it's about the time we spend doing something we love, and passing that along to the next generation.

"Your machine might get you a few more inches, but eventually we all end up 6 feet under"

Another great thing about the hobby is the friends we meet and spend time with.

• Like 2