Very nice hunt and some nice gold for your hard work.

Glad to see you get something for your effort this time around.

Good luck on your next hunt and stay safe out there.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Nicely done.  Safety first!!!  It the triple ring a Trinity Ring?  It appears from the photo that one ring is slightly rose, another is slightly white and the other to be yellow gold.  It could just be the lighting also.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, cuniagau said:

Nicely done.  Safety first!!!  It the triple ring a Trinity Ring?  It appears from the photo that one ring is slightly rose, another is slightly white and the other to be yellow gold.  It could just be the lighting also.

You're right.

Three colours ring 

Nice finds!

• Thanks 1

Nice series of gold rings. Sometimes it pays to think outside of the box. Treasure is where you find it and not always where we think it should be.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Got me thinking about hunting new ground.    I remember watching film of snorkelers/ scuba divers using a ( vacuum) to uncover finds.  This could be of big help right here where I'm sitting.  ( A heavily sanded in beach) like many.    We have nice holes to slip into between shore and the first sandbar.  Unfortunately once out there, we are walking on loose sand. Makes one wonder " What lays below".   Wouldn't surprise me if a mobile unit with a video screen isn't already out there.     Huh

• 2 weeks later...

Well done.  Thank you for the report and I do think you are on the final frontier unless you find a ship wreck.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, mn90403 said:

I do think you are on the final frontier

These days I'm afraid the main goal is to strive for immediate overburden removal, because tons of new sand have literally buried 90 percent of the nearest spots.

It begins that time when the real treasure is to intercept a pit where you have some opportunity to listen for signals.

After all, it is always like that, more than a moment....

• Like 1