Oz Week - U.S. Fights Back! Gold Post Thread

To All the American Gold Hunters! Post Your Gold Pictures or Videos Here..Let's Show Australia Wuzzzup! :angry: It's like Rugby... raaaaah!

Below are Without a Doubt My 3 Favorite American Nugget Videos  and the Middle is My No.#1 :laugh: !!!!!!!!!!

If You Seen them before? Then oh! well my bad "watch them again"....If Your seeing these for the 1st time Enjoy!!!!!  

Post Your Gold :rolleyes: GO!Yanks!:biggrin: Cheers, Ig

2014 Sold $400,000

Jasong on the Forum! All his videos are A Must Watch! Cheers Mate's! :tongue:

8 hours ago, idahogold said:

Post Your Gold Pictures or Videos Here..  

Post Your Gold :rolleyes:

hey idaho
I realize this isn`t quite what you asked for, but a few years ago when I was selling gold on Ebay, I used to jump through hoops trying to take good photographs of the gold I was selling and I thought this one came out pretty good. :smile:
cheers Dave
654l3cw

Small gold/quartz speci I found a sold a while back. This is what it looked like when I found it at about 12 inches deep. I used pliers and  other tools to mechanically clean it and uncovered the gold within. Surprisingly it came out very nice.

gdnuuh.jpg

muthp.jpg

The price of gold was "up" in 2003 so I sold a bunch - bad move in retrospect! Anyway, I took a photo before it went away. I don't mind that I sold the gold for less than I might have at a later date but I do wish I had taken a better photo. Anyway, here is about 75 ounces I had at the time, found either dredging or metal detecting. This is all gold from Alaska. Click photo for larger view.

steve-herschbach-75-ounces-gold-2003.jpg

• The title was changed to Oz Week - U.S. Fights Back! Gold Post Thread