EQX Learning Dvd

Redneck

Steve , have you given a thought to making and selling a dvd?   In one of the other threads someone brought up about teaching classes.

But for those of us far from Reno, it would be difficult to attend.   A dvd could be worldwide.   I'm sure making one would be a lot of work.

But, maybe it could put you on easy street?  :biggrin:

Redneck

Here you are getting all the info a man or woman could want free but then you want to go out and pay for it. Steve has said so much about the Equinox already it hurts my head taking it all in .

Another thing look at all the people on here that has a Equinox on order that will be bubbling over with more info to help us in the field.

Just save that money for another coil to go with your Equinox. That’s if Minelab ever puts a price on them.

As one Redneck too another enjoy your Equinox when you get it and may your finds be many.

Chuck 

My only goal right now is to see my way through the final delivery phase that should get pretty intensive over the coming weeks. Right now is the lull before the Equinox storm. I am sure many YouTube videos will flood the internet soon. I would assume that Brandon (Dr. Tones) will be all over that as will others.

Let Brandon be Brandon and Steve be Steve.  I can learn from everyone but the shortcuts Steve must know ...

To me, there is a lot of enjoyment in learning a new machine.  Trying different settings at different sites adds a lot of fun for me.  The more complex the machine the better I like it.  Back in the 90's I wrote several computer programs for businesses and had a ball at it until the job market changed and I had to learn another trade.  I guess I'm strange, but to me the best thing is to buy the machine, hit the test garden and get out and hunt.  Just me.

I have no secret knowledge and I don’t consider myself to be a particularly brilliant detectorist from a technical standpoint. If I have any secret sauce at all it is that I try to find decent locations and put in lots of hours. There are no shortcuts that I am aware of. Just the opposite - patience, perseverance and persistence win the day.