Minelab Zeq "zeke"

Can't wait to get rolling with the newest Minelab..... ZEQ

I will call it 'Zeke' for short and I have a feeling I will SMASH those FNQ boys when we are detecting the sides of washes... I will be able to detect them all day long now!

They are in for a 'new and improved' Yank this year....

Normally when we get to the honey hole they have picked for the day, we get off the motorcycles and/or  ATV and get our gear situated,

That is when Dale does his mandatory calls to arms... with his detector raised high in the air----and after checking left and right .....He lets out a mighty bellow  !!!!!!ATTACK!!!!!!

And off we go...:tongue:

Now Norvic was a little more laid back than that, but I cant tell you all his secrets war cries because he is starting to listen too closely to Bada Bing

and I am afraid he may institute culling in his area if I dont behave here and keep all the secrets close..

Have a blessed New Years everyone!---- Can you tell I am already starting to get psyched about going back?  I cant wait.

Fred I havent even been back out but i gotta go soon... I have been at the hospital on everyone of my days off trying to get my VA claim put together.

Your not alone Steve, buggered if I know what the lads on about but the ZEQ............ that is priceless and I suspect will stick.

Fred, from my travels of OZ, Marble Bar, lovely surrounding country, sweet gold and a town with character.

3 hours ago, fredmason said:

No matter where you go The Thrill of Oz will be with you...I hope you get a chance to get to the Marble Bar and Nulligine areas....my fav's of the places I have been.

fred

That's exactly where Tremain told me to go.

(and the rest of the Pillbara)

23 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

You have spent enough time in Oz that I now can barely understand what you are talking about Paul!

Same…but I love your enthusiasm.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, no............... GHs hide...... get out go elsewhere...... this is my hidey hole.............

SS pack the lads Z and book its own flight........just book it to Virgin, ML, me whoever pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee