Sdc 2300 Knuckle Protector

alaska

Does anyone know where I can buy an sdc 2300 knuckle protector in the USA? I know there are several different brands in Australia, but they won't ship to the US or the shipping is outrageous. Would like to upgrade from using Gorilla tape.

I would go for one, if you can come up with a source!

Hey Guys , I'm sure I pay AUS$20 locally , No problem for me to purchase 1 to ? nuckles and post over . Get together and pick a number required and a shipping address and I'll get you a quote ( knuckles and Shipping )

Iv'e had mine 2 years and just clips on , no ties required .

Cheers

goldrat

Wes, The knuckle wears and the coil tends to rotate out of position.  The cap helps to minimize that.

Matt, I don' have any right now, but hope to make some more.  I used up all the extras I had.

20 hours ago, goldrat said:

Hey Guys , I'm sure I pay AUS$20 locally , No problem for me to purchase 1 to ? nuckles and post over . Get together and pick a number required and a shipping address and I'll get you a quote ( knuckles and Shipping )

Iv'e had mine 2 years and just clips on , no ties required .

Cheers

goldrat

I saw those clip ons, and they don't fix the problem of the rotating coil. It only keeps the knuckle end from wearing, but doesn' lock your coil in place. I hate to constantly adjust the coil back into proper position, so I came up with this design.