Blasphemy, Pure Blasphemy!

8 minutes ago, Nuke em said:

The beaches aren't helping either . piled high in everything but what I want . a nice flat sandy beach would be lovely. I might take a piccy or two of the state of play . where I need it good is where its bad right now or was yesterday.

Definitely the situation here.   Wouldn't be out except to be able to learn the new machine.  Hoping for a deep cut erosion on the eastern shore beaches from one of Nor'easter storms but hasn't happened yet.  Hope the beach conditions luck changes soon for both of us.

• Like 1

On 3/18/2018 at 11:25 AM, Nuke em said:

The beaches aren't helping either . piled high in everything but what I want . a nice flat sandy beach would be lovely. I might take a piccy or two of the state of play . where I need it good is where its bad right now or was yesterday.

Definitely the situation here.  Sanded in and deserted.  Wouldn't be out except to be able to learn the new machine.  Hoping for a deep cut erosion on the eastern shore beaches from one of these Nor'easter storms but hasn't happened yet.  Hope the beach conditions luck changes soon for both of us.

(Again, just because it bears repeating :laugh:)

Always nuisance southerlies and westerlies here . piles up high , its him upstairs teasing me I bet.

6 hours ago, Chase Goldman said:

Didn't know you could take a TDI into the surf, lol, so that is not happening.

I still think Equinox is plenty deep at least as far as a VLF is concerned and it is nice not to have to dig it all regardless of depth like you generally have to do with a PI.  So I think it is a pretty good, if not ideal, balance between depth, weight, and ability to discriminate targets as far as wet beach hunting is concerned.   So, Blasphemy, indeed!

So to solve the problem of the PI all trash digger and the NOX all finder detector, is to carry them both hunt with the PI and scan the finds with NOX! Problem solved!?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2