Sign in to follow this  
Ridge Runner

What Date Did You Pre-order Your Equinox ?

I sent a check to the dealer I deal with on 10/07/17 for my Equinox 800.

It’s going to be interesting to see who has been waiting the longest for their Equinox.

Chuck

September 19th

I ordered an 800 on September 16th at 3:40 AM Pacific Time..

My dealer texted me the Pending Equinox release at 3:37 AM Pacific Time. on September 16th.. I happen to be up and had watched the Drop at Detectaval on the net.  

Bryan

September 18th, and I paid in full up front at that time.  Hopefully that will put me near the front of the line.  

I pre-ordered my Equinox 800 on October 8 and paid for it up front. I knew I wanted to get one from the start, but had to first sell another machine in order to make ordering the Nox possible. I'm anxious to get one in my hands like everyone else that has one on pre-order, but right now I'd be happy if minelab put out a firm delivery date.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By vfp7
      Since this functional is the most relevant for heavy soils, I will add an offer here.
      Add to the advanced menu Nox the possibility of adjusting the current to the sensor (coil)
      This is a very popular function, especially for heavy soils and trash.
    • By Jackpine
      Since I only hunt freshwater the beach mode is of no real use to me.  I would use Relic in its place for that.   The only quibble I have against the 800 is that the 20 kHz freq should have been a disc mode.  That in my mind would have made a more "all around" machine.
      If budget is a concern, the lower price of the 600 would defray the cost of buying the waterproof headphones.  So that is a consideration.
      I didn't pre-order and facing 4 months of winter have time to decide which would suit me best.
    • By Buzzard
      I was told by a sales person in the local detecting shop that the Equinox would be out on the 1st of March.
      Hope it is true , then we have a time line to wait....I was asking about a coin machine and was told it would be out the 1st of March and I should wait for it to arrive......
    • By Cabo Chris
      When I called ML today and asked about Multi-IQ frequencies... Mums the word!  In their M-IQ description ML states the single frequencies are used... "and more".  Makes me ask how many more frequencies?  Has this been touched upon here and does anyone know how many frequencies and their range?  MLs only answer to that is M-IQ is a new technology.  So I speculate something similar in frequencies to BBS or FBS, because of the 50 response tones selection?  Might this mean M-IQ runs 50 frequencies?  Or might target tones be determined by some other factor?        
    • By martygene
      Steve, one thing I haven't seen addressed yet is how many "slots" are available to save custom programs? 
    • By tsunamiscott
      I was cruising through the Minelab website looking for any new bits on the Equinox and came across this marketing video that compares the detectors in the "Treasure Detector" range.  I think it's interesting, though not surprising, that the marketing hype is toned-down when the Equinox is compared to the rest of the Minelab range.