Submerged Salt, Nearing 30 Hours

So does the higher power of the AQ magnify the effect? And is the only way to resolve this,  by hardwiring the coil? I guess that would toss out coil changes!?

Also, is this a problem in fresh water too?

Again, anyone can respond! Thanks for the education!đź‘Ťđź‘Ť

17 minutes ago, Joe D. said:

So does the higher power of the AQ magnify the effect? And is the only way to resolve this,  by hardwiring the coil? I guess that would toss out coil changes!?

Also, is this a problem in fresh water too?

Again, anyone can respond! Thanks for the education!đź‘Ťđź‘Ť

I believe that’s all covered in the thread about that subject....

Impulse AQ Coil Connector - False Signals

The coil (not coil connector) in moving water issue is a different deal and what I’m trying to keep on subject here about. Go to the other thread to discuss coil connector issues. Trying to talk about both at once here is near impossible since you have to be careful to keep defining which thing is being discussed. Connector issues over there. The coil in moving water is as much about the circuit as the coil itself, so is more complex in nature.

The issue with the coil boils down to the current hardware design and tuning. If the machine is too hot for moving salt conditions then control settings need to be turned down to compensate. Or a smaller coil used. Or both. That is assuming no actual circuit changes.

The coil connector issue... as noted at the other thread..... does occur in fresh water. The water moving coil issue? No, not in fresh water. Fresh water is basically invisible to the machine, though it changes the nature of the material being detected (dry earth versus saturated earth).

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

I believe that’s all covered in the thread about that subject....

Impulse AQ Coil Connector - False Signals

The coil (not coil connector) in moving water issue is a different deal and what I’m trying to keep on subject here about. Etc.

Steve,

It is kinda like herding cats isn't it?

Joe

• Haha 1