I got out for nice long hunt with the AQ. I found quite a few targets to keep me busy. Five of the rings are junk and the other two silver. One of the silvers has real diamond chips. The gold ring came towards the end of the hunt and weighs 4.7g. I have found 5 gold rings with the AQ and a small pendant, so not too bad.  Thanks for looking and happy hunting.

2520EF9D-2883-4C06-A419-7F0D1C737AAF.jpeg

1F484F1A-5BAD-4DBB-8735-5F41019EF9D2.jpeg

D4D28209-ED86-4CFF-83E9-938B200CA8A7.jpeg

Awesome haul Seeker- congrats! That Frederick Goldman gold ring is beautiful!

15 hours ago, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

That's one wild looking day to me! Gold was the topper too! Five Gold is Excellent for the amount of time you have had the AQ~!!

Thanks OBN, It’s not too bad considering there’s so much competition here. I need to go try the AQ in black sand to see I can get more gold.  I’m hoping I don’t have to lower my sensitivity any lower to get it somewhat stable.

14 hours ago, Compass said:

Awesome haul Seeker- congrats! That Frederick Goldman gold ring is beautiful!

Thanks Compass.  Although I have found two other FG but this one felt light when I dug it so I thought it was a junker/titanium.  I guess after digging so many holes and your muscles are bulging out it’s hard to guess the weight 😅

Nice pile of rings there.  What a great hunt.

HH

Mike

That is quite a hunt!  I had one hunt a few years back where I got 8 rings but none were gold.