Paul Kirkeminde - Detector Prospector Man Of The Year!

Steve Herschbach

The big problem I have created for myself is what about a year from now? I guess I don't have to worry about that now but you all can help me out by performing random acts of kindness whenever you get the opportunity. Paul really does set an example for all including myself to strive for. Thank you everyone in helping to make this special for Paul.

• Like 2

The big problem I have created for myself is what about a year from now?

I know exactly who should be picked a year from now. And everyone else (except you) knows who it should be as well!

But the problem is "this person" is probably not eligible.

• Like 1

Only knowing Paul from the gold forums, i have formed a high opinion of him, him giving the MXT to the professor pushed my opinion over the top, Steve it's good thing you and Delek have done, you couldn't picked a more deserving person !thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

my sentiments as well!

Steve, you picked the right man imho.

Congratulations Paul! Good people should be recognized and appreciated!

Thank you Paul, both for your online contributions and your daily contributions to us vetrans. may peace be your companion, (and maybe a picker here n there).

• Like 1

MAN OF THE YEAR! Can't think of a more deserving person. CONGRADULATIONS...........................

BTW, who's Paul? :)

• Like 1

Congratulations Paul, I've known Paul for a good many years! He's the most kind person I know of and works hard for his finds with our hobby! Steve, awesome choice! Your Forum is by far my choice to see what's going on and this was great news...hope you took Paul to a Buffet, lol

LuckyLundy

I bought my first gold detector from Lucky (a GP Extreme) and he gave me some pointers that same weekend--yes we found gold... it has been an ongoing march since then...

• Like 2

Rad! VAnursePaul is a good contributor to this forum, and seems like a good dude! I missed the thread in which he gave away the MXT!!! That was a special gesture in this hobby and more-so in the world today... Absolutely a good dude!

Thanks Steve too, for recognizing him for it, you're making a strong case for yourself to be DP-forum-er of the year next year!!! ; )

• Like 1

One thing about these forums is that you can often get a general "feel" how someone is. Paul certainly gives off the "Good Vibes" and though I have not met him yet I hope to someday. Now that I think about it this past summer  I've had at least 2-3 people ask me if I have met you yet... Congratulation's Paul! ..... and nice work as usual Steve...

strick

• Like 1

I bought my first gold detector from Lucky (a GP Extreme) and he gave me some pointers that same weekend--yes we found gold... it has been an ongoing march since then...

w

Paul, I think you've owned every single detector known to a detectorist...lol I think you now have your favorite gold and coin machines that will last you for years of enjoyment. You keep swinging when you can, much to cold over the hill to see us mild weather lovers of Northern California. But we will be in your hood soon, come join us on the next Rye Patch hunt.

Rick & Robin

• Like 1