The Ole AT Pro Had Another Banner Day At A Park

On 3/8/2022 at 9:45 PM, JCR said:

That's great. Don't let other people decide what is obsolete! The AT Pro is a good machine in the right places.

I found my first silver with the AT Pro. If I were told it’s the only machine I could ever use I wouldn’t be too sad about it. My only comment on obsolescence would be that the price should reflect that competition has now entered the marketplace. But as single frequency metal detectors go, it’s as good as it gets really. 

• Like 3

On 3/28/2022 at 4:09 PM, ☠ Cipher said:

I found my first silver with the AT Pro. If I were told it’s the only machine I could ever use I wouldn’t be too sad about it. My only comment on obsolescence would be that the price should reflect that competition has now entered the marketplace. But as single frequency metal detectors go, it’s as good as it gets really. 

I found a Reale and Trime with mine in the past.

Have you used the 6.5x9 concentric on it? I had the 9x12 which worked pretty well around iron but was bit heavy.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

So been a while since the AT had some luck.    Sort of a tough day only(14) coins . But most very shallow. Than just covered by grass (thought it was a quarter)  snatched this 925 wedding band.    It saved a not so good day.    This all happened hunting around a Tot Lot at a Park.

20220619_094203.jpg

• Like 3