New Gold, New Trailer

Seems the site wants to play with script......

\ Nice caravan Fred. vanurs is mistaken your on my patch but I'm ok with that for now :dry: Got broad shoulders myself ;) If thats the rig your going to go ruff in I'll add that you may want to put a lift in it.  You go trigo placers way it'll help. aumines suggests some good stuff *out Oz way* but USA its helpfull and suggested as well.  Cant say how many times mates and myself have had to dig, drop or pound a backend to get thru a wash or creek.  Nice nug's btw... hehh :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, fredmason said:

John, thank you for the trailer towing advice...I know little or nothing about such things. I appreciate you or anyone else offering information.

fred 

My pleasure Fred, I found it all out the hard way, Once going over a bit of a ridge nothing special but just enough that as the truck went over the peak of it the levellers held the back of the Truck up and as the Camper came to the ridge it lifted the back of the truck off the ground and the Trailer kept coming and Jack Knifed the Truck/Trailer, Lucky I was only doing about 10-15 mph but when you are heading down the track and in less than a second you are facing East does get your pulse rate up, Also any bad jolts the truck gets won't get transferred to the Camper because you have time to slow it down anyway but with them hooked up it's one Bang Hits All but when they are not hooked up the shock is kept local to the Truck. Oh and it is easier to turn the thing too,lol

Hope you don't mind Fred, no offence meant,, John

• Like 1

Crikey, love that scenery, not a tree for miles just nuggets waiting to see the light.

(heavy breathing)