I Am So Excited!!!!

30 minutes ago, Trent King said:

I’m making a list of all the people bagging out my lovely little town and your all getting coal for Christmas.

Dont know why you need a detector Paul, you spent 90% of your time at the pub with me last visit 🍻

Sorry MATE, but how much concrete re-enforcement mesh did you use. I hope it worked, or poor old PAUL will have to spend all of his time in the pub without his stolen detector equipment that he left with you. 🤣

protection.jpg.17d23fe9bd41476e153f11ac5a63cc47.jpg

2 hours ago, vanursepaul said:

I appreciate that Tony--- do you have a spare Ute i can borrow for 6 months--- and a fuel card maybe???? LOL

Sorry no spare vehicle (My 76 Landcruiser is for me)…….I do have a spare SD2100 which means you will find the big ones and not waste too much time chasing the piddly one grammers with the latest machines 😜

• Haha 4

On 5/26/2022 at 10:16 AM, Gerry in Idaho said:

Hey Outback Yank,  Be sure to  take a spare detector or at least have someone there who can provide.  Nice to hear you get the opportunity to go back and do it right.  Wishing you the best of luck and looking forward to reading your posts.

Gerry--- We did it right every time ive gone to OZ -- I  may have messed up with luggage etc, but the Aussie friends always jumped in to help me:

from the first year when JP took me under his wing {with a tremendous amount of under breath cursing..lol

To Minelab loaning me a complete control head for the 7000, while i was with as Brother Norvic down in Dimbulah...... with his bonus wonderful fishing hut in "the" right place wink! Caught me first barra with him--- (he said I was a lot better fisherman than a detectorist---lol)

.. then the Goldhounds- in FNQ-------(what can be said about that ) th Palmer the walkabout way up north with Johhny

Majic .........

To the Taskmaster in WA where i have learned to love the WA desert--yeah even the pub in Meeka 🍻-- steak sandwiches are not to be beat--

If yall cant tell by now I am crazy mad at the realization of coming back....

I was sorting out gear on my patio and hour ago--- 

Cheers

To new adventures!!!!

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Trent King said:

I’m making a list of all the people bagging out my lovely little town and your all getting coal for Christmas.

Dont know why you need a detector Paul, you spent 90% of your time at the pub with me last visit 🍻

Only because i was buying-- otherwise no one wanted to explain what they were saying every 5 minutes!!!!lol

I had to buy to be allowed in!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hey Outback Tank, make sure you bring plenty of  steel toed flip flops to detect in. You don't need another hole in your foot from your pick. Do they make apple pie milkshakes there? If not you need to start a new trend. 🍎🥧🥛  In all seriousness, I'm very happy for you to go experience this again. Klunker and I will make sure to save you a few bits of gold here in the Lost Sierra. Check in often for the "Old News"🤣

20220429_182512.jpg

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Oh my! 2

19 hours ago, Sourdough Scott said:

Hey Outback Tank,

Ah ha now i know who you folks are on about, downunders trembling and the lads not here yet!!!!

• Haha 2

To all our Australian friends. Be warned! VA Paul does is not representative of most American detectorists! 

He has incurable gold fever, he wants to be shown where there is lots of big easy gold, he eats like a horse, his accent makes him hard to converse with, he is dangerous with any tool and can break anything (such as an anvil).

No Sir! VA Paul is not representative of the typical American detectorist.

Most of us are much worse.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7