Minelab GPZ 7000

She posted in Australia also, I do not believe is genuine, wrong forum and for my personal opinion wrong metal detector for treasure hunting.

Now you can see why it was posted.  There is a dating site ad under the post.

Oops stupid fat fingers! Fixed that thanks Argyle

ha... me too on my little phone keypad.

Since I had a 'keyboard update' come through a couple of months ago on this android phone, I've had major trouble with the spellchecker pre-chosen word thingy, starting with P words.

If I type the word 'practical' for instance, it comes up with 'poo poo ractical'. It does it all the time.

Anyway a few weeks ago I joined a Dating site. A lady said hi and we got chatting about life, really getting along, and she eventually asked me what type of woman I was looking for in a partner....

So I messaged back the type of gal I'm looking for as a long term poo partner.

She never replied all day and I couldn't work out why until I read back my last message to her.

She was a stunning brunette in her late 40's too.... What a shambles!

Good thing I never invited her to a poo party anyway, she'd have probably rung the cops.

No point in wasting a Zed Thread though. I was offered on cheap early unit by an old mate and after a couple of days use I didn't take him up on his offer. He couldn't sell it in the end, luckily he reckons as he grew to like it. So we are hitting soaked deep gullies here together starting Sunday. The only ground I haven't worked one on here yet as the rain has really been soaking into the ground last month with more to come this week. Really looking forward to it, armed to the teeth with local hot rocks for balance setting.

Who knows, I may become a Zed Head yet...

My thoughts too.... It's a pleasure to go back actually 'listening' to the ground again as opposed to moans and groans of the GP, GPX.

It took me well into the night after the first day to fully understand the ground balance reacting to certain and changing ground types. By sun up I had dozens of immediate local hot rocks and shiny liver slate buried five to nine inches in undisturbed ground to what I was calling 'running in' the balance to each particular spot. I really should have bought it (8grand) only a fortnight after they came out. But I guess I were tired of the preparation each set up time.

I just responded on Bill's forum and noticed that the poster did not know how to spell archeologist ... so how professional could 'she' be?

I cant Spell Archaeologist either, Oh %$£& I just did,

Haha,, I cheated and used Google,

Miss Spent Youth is my excuse and I'm Sticking to it.

john