Minelab GPZ 7000

Hello my name is Cindy. I am new here and finding my way about.

I am an archeologist by profession by the way. I enjoy digging around and finding old relics as much as you do.

I just took delivery of the minelab gpz 7000 and i would like an honest personal view from anyone who has used it here.

You are also free to ask me any questions.

Hi Cindy,

welcome to the forum... You came to the right place, you will get a ton of great information about your detector and detecting here and its a very friendly place to learn.

Im fairly new to detecting and bought my gzp as my second metal detector when they first came out. it is very powerful and also very easy to use right out of the box, you can play with the controls and customize them to your specific conditions and preference, but this detector will operate well in many different setting combinations and find targets deep.

it finds very tiny pieces of all metals and is a fantastic relic detector, some of the pieces i find are so small they are difficult to see. you are going to love hunting with this detector and we are all hoping you will post some pictures of your finds for us to see.

good luck hunting, clark

This post verbatim is posted across about a zillion other forums, sometimes multiple places in the same forums.

I just responded on Bill's forum and noticed that the poster did not know how to spell archeologist ... so how professional could 'she' be?