Fireball Steve

The famous Meteorite Men are together again! A new short film series starring Steve Arnold and produced by Geoffrey Notkin.

Meet expert meteorite hunter Steve Arnold, one of the stars of TV's multi-award-winning Discovery Science series "Meteorite Men." In this exclusive YouTube series, Steve teaches you how to find fallen space rocks, and what equipment you will need out there in the field. Learn more by visiting Steve's official website: https://www.fireballsteve.com

That was a really great show, enjoyed it a lot. I was wondering whatever happened to those guy's. I'll make sure to check out his youtube. Thanks for sharing

Sounds great, tens of thousands of bright yellow shirts running around the desert looking for meteorites, i can't say i ever watched or cared for those guys, just hollywood kooks if you asked me. 

I could not get the provided links to play a video but it did play within the post. I couldn’t get through the beginning narrative. Enjoyed by millions? And it’s his first video on the subject. IDK

Thanks Lunk, I visited Geoffrey Notkin's booth last fall at the Denver gem and mineral show. He has a nice collection of meteorites, and I got two small ones for my grandkids. I also got them Geffrey's book, How to Find Treasure from Space, The Expert Guide to Meteorite Hunting and Identification. They both now want to go meteorite detecting.

28 minutes ago, Randy Lunn said:

Thanks Lunk, I visited Geoffrey Notkin's booth last fall at the Denver gem and mineral show. He has a nice collection of meteorites, and I got two small ones for my grandkids. I also got them Geffrey's book, How to Find Treasure from Space, The Expert Guide to Meteorite Hunting and Identification. They both now want to go meteorite detecting.

That's awesome, Randy! I talked with Geoff a year ago at the Aerolite Meteorites booth at the Tucson show and bought a signed copy of the book. Great read.