So Clive, You Going To Make Us Wait For The Book?

Yes it would be very interesting to here from him.

As he has a water proof Pro to compare to.

Could it be he has writers cramp?

We are waiting Clive.

On 7/5/2020 at 7:49 AM, Steve Herschbach said:

We know you have an AQ Clive... you posted that you did on Facebook. :smile: Any early thoughts or observations? Likes or dislikes? Inquiring minds want to know! And yes, we are hoping for a book ASAP.

Well, Steve, Im working full time right now in response to the virus.  Wish I had time to hunt more but have had it out a few times.  I'm a ways off from the level of information density and value that I like my books to have.   The prefab way in which some authors construct their books with the same pages being used from one to the next is definitely a road I don't plan to go down.  My readers expect more.  Certainly getting some good notes though. 

See a lot of potential in this machine wish I could get to some better sites to really see what it's got.  I do like the stability and the depth of the All Metal mode.  I also like the overall response --the speed and small gold sensitivity.  Like any machine they key will be in finding where to best use it's strengths.  Under normal circumstances this machine would have been on a plane with me within weeks of arriving but that will have to wait for now.  Thanks for asking!

cjc