Just One Piece Of Jewelry

But luckily a gold one, 14k. I got up today for an early low tide hunt. I got to the beach at 1am and started my hunt with a buddy. An hour plus into the hunt and all we had was just aluminum and a couple of pennies even though we were covering from the mid upper slope to the waters edge of a negative tide. Since things weren’t looking good I decided to just cover a 10 foot wide section crossing between the damp and wet sand. About and hour later I dug this 14k beauty with real diamonds. I gridded that area and found nothing else in that section.  The rest of the hunt was uneventful but my mission was accomplished so I was happy.  Thanks for reading and good luck out there.

4FE54159-2E2A-4481-BACF-24D8A398BEFC.jpeg

C53B2CFD-3C50-4D1D-8122-2BB338BF1A6F.jpeg

A4D0F0D6-3A9F-4C0C-BC86-7D2A1000FD2D.jpeg

6E08CD71-7502-46B6-97F3-DBEABD31689C.jpeg

Very nice ring, it looks like almost a full carat of diamonds on it. Those might be as much as the gold if sold the right way.

Great hunting and good luck on your next hunt!

That's a beauty Seeker- congrats! I like those chunky women's rings.

That's a dazzler!  She has been missed.  I hope it was insured.

Mitchel

14 hours ago, 2Valen said:

Very nice ring, it looks like almost a full carat of diamonds on it. Those might be as much as the gold if sold the right way.

Great hunting and good luck on your next hunt!

The ring looks much nicer than what it really is, at least that’s why I think.  The center is not a big diamond but a cluster of 9 small diamonds in three different sizes. Don’t get me wrong, I still like it since it’s made of the metal us beach hunters go cuckoo for 👍

13 hours ago, Compass said:

That's a beauty Seeker- congrats! I like those chunky women's rings.

Thanks compass. The ring weighs 4.77 grams and it’s about a size 5.5 so it’s chunky for sure. Hope your rake nets you another chain your next time out.

Gold is Gold and Diamonds are Diamonds, Don't short yourself. That is an awesome find!!!! More to come if I had to guess. Great Job!!!