Rocky Mountain Gold ( Season Totals )

oneguy

50 minutes ago, vanursepaul said:

Get in that new cruiser--- you know the way to WA!!!🤠

I think this whole Covid thing was Aussies wanting to keep me out,, to keep me from nicking all their yellow!!!

Great finds for the USA Oneguy, I must admit!!!!... i used to live in Ennis before the fever hit me-- right next to Alder Gulch in Virginia City no less....

We always say-- "there's gotta be more deeper"----and how many have fallen for that one...😛

Nah have forgotten the way to WA, FNQs the go for this old fella, plus I don`t think Oneguy needs our hints or anything as he`s on fire as is.

Nice work Oneguy, and inspiring too to see some great gold come from a place a little closer to home.

Thanks everyone for the comments!!!  I'll be talking about this season for many years...."yeah I remember back in 2020"...lol  Doubt it'll ever happen again as things just kinda came together this season, but that's what keeps us going......

Thanks again and good luck out there......

Great job of finding spots others forgot to look.

Do you have any idea how much time you spent detecting over the season?

20 hours ago, mn90403 said:

Do you have any idea how much time you spent detecting over the season?

I get out twice a week on average.  Got skunked today...  Tomorrow it'll be out cutting firewood (another type of gold). Weather here fantastic today!!!!!

Congrats Oneguy. You did very well this year. That is a well earned haul. Impressive.