"3 Little Indians"

Now that's a great hunt!

So you found a real ring that's worth something, small but real.

Good going and good luck on your next hunt.

• Like 1

I wish I had taken a photo of the horse shoes I found in remote WA. Aus. It was about 15 by 12 and 6 ft high. Sorry I did not count how many also. 🤪

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

That's some nice pieces of history you found. It looks like you also found a WWII era military uniform button as well. Well done!

• Thanks 1

Good hunt! I found one of those WW2 overall buttons on a beach in Savannah last year. Upcoming trip back there. 👍

What's the cloisonne looking button and could you post a better pic of the ring?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, F350Platinum said:

Good hunt! I found one of those WW2 overall buttons on a beach in Savannah last year. Upcoming trip back there. 👍

What's the cloisonne looking button and could you post a better pic of the ring?

The "cloisonne" button does have an enamel plated look to it. Other than that, I have no idea other than it looked old and quaint.

I'll dig out those items and see if I can get a better pic.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BMc said:

The "cloisonne" button does have an enamel plated look to it. Other than that, I have no idea other than it looked old and quaint.

I'll dig out those items and see if I can get a better pic.

No worries if it's a pain, I like to show detail on a ring. 🙂 Looks like you got a nice 1900s site there.

113978249_DSCN0835(2).thumb.JPG.fff6ac32538094dc38230b07c39fa890.JPG

19 minutes ago, F350Platinum said:

No worries if it's a pain, I like to show detail on a ring. 🙂 Looks like you got a nice 1900s site there.

No pain/worries. Don't know if you can see the barely visible 925 inside the ring. The button is all metal, maybe plated brass?

DSCN0831 (2).JPG

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BMc said:

113978249_DSCN0835(2).thumb.JPG.fff6ac32538094dc38230b07c39fa890.JPG

No pain/worries. Don't know if you can see the barely visible 925 inside the ring. The button is all metal, maybe plated brass?

DSCN0831 (2).JPG

Thanks! Yeah the pin is probably brass. Still nice though! That ring is in much better shape than the last one I found, it was bent a bit more. .925 indicates it is a bit newer, "sterling" hallmark was used more often from 1860 to 1940. After that they used .925 more.

Thanks for the detail pics! 👍 that's a fun site. Hope ya find more silver, and be sure to go after those gold signals. Are you using the Equinox?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, F350Platinum said:

Thanks! Yeah the pin is probably brass. Still nice though! That ring is in much better shape than the last one I found, it was bent a bit more. .925 indicates it is a bit newer, "sterling" hallmark was used more often from 1860 to 1940. After that they used .925 more.

Thanks for the detail pics! 👍 that's a fun site. Hope ya find more silver, and be sure to go after those gold signals. Are you using the Equinox?

I am now.  Back when I found these items, I  was using  a Multi Kruzer, a GB-Pro and a ShadoX 5. 

• Like 1