O,K guys i hunt with the ORX, and use the x35 coil  I was running in coin fast , 11.6khz. recovery of 2 ,  and 85 gain, i was running disc at 35 and i got what i thought was a iron object, It poped like a bottle cap and gave a big low signal  ,but i decided to dig this piece of iron out ,but when i turned up the ground i got a clear 95 with no low a quarter signal , so i wanted to get the iron i heard and then heard a solid 65 with no low at all clear as day  well up come a nice 14 k diamond  studded gold ring , the only thing I can say is the two targets where touching one another and somehow came thru as flat iron would sound . very glad I dug it  Gold ring 2 this year . I also found a nice 925 necklace as well in a different location. The ring weighs in at 1.856 grams 14k

20220616_104255.jpg

20220616_104224.jpg

20220616_104158.jpg

Beautiful finds and some really good hunting.

Glad for the saves and good luck on your next hunt.

• 2 weeks later...

That is a nice one.

4 hours ago, Kaolin washer said:

found the exact ring on a website it sells for 925.00$ i wonder if its worth more than just scrap

14k ring.PNG

If you sell it on eBay most likely, or sell it on Craig's List, also might get more than scrap from a pawn shop.

The gold value of that ring is $60+ at today's gold price, and then whatever you could get for the diamonds if anything.

https://dendritics.com/metal-calc/?RefreshEnable=on&Metal=Au&WeightU=1.856&cb=12964965001&Units=g&P=583&Purity=583

Nice ring. If cleans up nice probably worth more.