Reports On MX Sport Firmware Update - Post Here

Guest Paul (Ca)

Chuck,

I'm happy to hear this.  I hope your new machine shines for you. White's DOES care!!

Guys 

I'm one happy camper. Another good thing about all of this is I get my new detector before I have to send my old one in.

Tonya is the Lady I've been talking with and she said to test out the new one to be sure I'm happy.

I just couldn't ask for more.

I hope this detector is so great like one time fishing. That was the fish was biting so fast I had to stand behind a tree just to bait my hook.

Chuck

• Like 2

Chuck,

Glad they are taking care of you. Hope your new one is the bomb as some would say.  

20 minutes ago, Ridge Runner said:

Guys 

I'm one happy camper. Another good thing about all of this is I get my new detector before I have to send my old one in.

Tonya is the Lady I've been talking with and she said to test out the new one to be sure I'm happy.

I just couldn't ask for more.

I hope this detector is so great like one time fishing. That was the fish was biting so fast I had to stand behind a tree just to bait my hook.

Chuck

Tonya is awesome, she works at Treasure Electronics and I talk to her about once a week. Class act all the way! Hope the new machine works out for ya Chuck. Speaking of fishing - I go on my lunch breaks some days since the factory is right on the river. Today was one of those days... 

Hi Rico

I too hope the new one does the trick. That's a long time when waiting on something you want so bad. A detector is like buying a car in  you look read and look some more. Then you tell yourself this is the one for me. You put the money down and the air rush out of you and the high is over. It can be the detector are the car but it's time to take it out for a drive and a long one over days. You want it all to be what you expected. I've yet known anyone to make a buy and want it to be bad.

I'd  like to have a concentric coil but smaller than the 9.5 inch coil. Right now that's not to be. The DD has it's place but I can do without it around here. If White's would make a coil 6 to 7 inch round I'd jump on it with both feet.

I've been told it's some testing going on a smaller coil but I can't get a direct yes out of the people that is in the know. If and when my wish comes true I'll make the buy. I'll never understand why they always put a detector out with such big coil but they do it every time. If they would give you both I'd be willing to pay the price. I guess it's like lots of the videos on the MXS showing the great thing about it being waterproof but you don't get the headphones to go with that waterproof. Then out comes a great package but again no phones to match in it.

I'm not asking for something free.

Chuck   .

• Like 1

This is to White's and two great guys that work there. You got a new smaller coil for the MX Sport send it to me and I'll give it a run around the block. Now if I like it I'll send you the money back to pay for it. Now if that's not to be I'll send the coil back and I'll pay postage to return it

Chuck.  

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Ridge Runner said:

Hi Rico

I too hope the new one does the trick. That's a long time when waiting on something you want so bad. A detector is like buying a car in  you look read and look some more. Then you tell yourself this is the one for me. You put the money down and the air rush out of you and the high is over. It can be the detector are the car but it's time to take it out for a drive and a long one over days. You want it all to be what you expected. I've yet known anyone to make a buy and want it to be bad.

I'd  like to have a concentric coil but smaller than the 9.5 inch coil. Right now that's not to be. The DD has it's place but I can do without it around here. If White's would make a coil 6 to 7 inch round I'd jump on it with both feet.

I've been told it's some testing going on a smaller coil but I can't get a direct yes out of the people that is in the know. If and when my wish comes true I'll make the buy. I'll never understand why they always put a detector out with such big coil but they do it every time. If they would give you both I'd be willing to pay the price. I guess it's like lots of the videos on the MXS showing the great thing about it being waterproof but you don't get the headphones to go with that waterproof. Then out comes a great package but again no phones to match in it.

I'm not asking for something free.

Chuck   .

We have waterproof headphones, just took a while to build enough - http://www.whiteselectronics.com/sport-headphone

And here's a 6x10 DD that's faster than the 10" - http://www.whiteselectronics.com/sport-6x10-coil

As far as smaller coils- we know there's a demand for them. But if recent history is any indication, it's smart to fully test things before releasing them. So - patience grasshopper.