M8 & M15 Coils Price And Availability?

Ringtail

6 hours ago, rled2005 said:

It is $500 from what I’ve seen on 2 sites (out of stock, of course), it could be that they’re selling them at msrp. Even still at $350 with 30% discount, I don’t think I would buy one! I still have a couple Tesoro’s that I can hunt coins with. My Axiom will find artifacts and coins at good depths too.

Those two shops have no idea how much the new coils will cost. That $500 is just a place holder for the page and will change when the coils come out with Mine Labs msrp. It's NOT going to be $500. This was discussed earlier in this thread.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, TampaBayBrad said:

Those two shops have no idea how much the new coils will cost. That $500 is just a place holder for the page and will change when the coils come out with Mine Labs msrp. It's NOT going to be $500. This was discussed earlier in this thread.

We can hope you're right on that.

• Like 1

The Xterra Pro is $369 here in Canada. If the 8" comes out at a greater price than what is a fine detector I'll be very upset....that would simply be absurd.

On 7/22/2023 at 11:03 AM, canslawhero said:

The Xterra Pro is $369 here in Canada. If the 8" comes out at a greater price than what is a fine detector I'll be very upset....that would simply be absurd.

I know it sounds absurd, but a single freq. detector is a fine detector IF you are hunting certain neutral soil conditions and for sure are not hunting a salt beach. The technology has been around for years.

I imagine a "50% more power" Simultaneous Multi Frequency coil like Manticore's coil is a bit more involved to manufacture than what the Xterra Pro coil costs, but not so sure about the entire detector cost either like you are saying.

I think we are paying research and development costs with each new improvement of detector technology.

1 hour ago, Luis said:

389 euros es el precio en España M15

That’s $425.

41 minutes ago, rled2005 said:

That’s $425.

not entirely true with the prices that minelab puts.  In Europe the price of manticore is 2000 euros and on the other hand in the United States its price is 1600, if I'm not mistaken

5 hours ago, Luis said:

not entirely true with the prices that minelab puts.  In Europe the price of manticore is 2000 euros and on the other hand in the United States its price is 1600, if I'm not mistaken

That’s crazy. Does Spain have high import taxes?

Just now, rled2005 said:

That’s crazy. Does Spain have high import taxes?

not only Spain, 2000 euros is the price throughout Europe.  At the moment I have not seen anything that surprises me in the manticore to buy it.  At the moment I continue with my equinox and the coil of 15

• Like 1

'll copy and paste my entry from another forum on this subject....

"so coil in UK is $329 pounds which is $424 US dollars. $1600 US price is 69.2% of converted $2312 UK price for the Manticore. So applying that to the coil....69.2% of $424 is $293.4.

Is $293 (I bet it will be $299) reasonable for the 15" coil?"

• Like 1