5 hours ago, Valens Legacy said:

We can put you down for another nice hunt with all that hard work you put in.

Great looking car and some nice change also.

Good luck on your next hunt and stay safe out there in the heat.

Thanks VL, thought ya might be happy to see the Equinox out there. I still love it but only with the 10x5. 😀 

I posted merely because I haven't seen a heckuva lot of entertainment here lately 🤔 😀

9 minutes ago, rvpopeye said:

The best way to find parking at a beach is using a boat !  😉 But I don't have one anymore....🥲 

Been there done that, filling big boat gas tanks is worse than diesel in my truck 🤣 you know the saying "the two happiest days with a boat"... 😁

Big ? Naaah 12' Whaler w/a 25 on the back would be perfect ! And way too fast....??for some people but not us crazy pirates 😜 6 gals lasts all day plus. But detecting and not out jumping wave tops, all of a 3 day weekend.   

A big one to me is 16' , everything else we call tubs.  Push too much water.

I did manage to get a couple hours in swinging the"beer garden" over by the betting windows on the 4th.  Betting windows have pavement all the way to the building so the garden looked better . Only got 25% of it so have to go back. Small haul of 1 clad dime so far. And yes a '65 arrrrrrrrrrgh.

They are staining all the picnic tables out on the pavement so the grassy garden was clear sailing. Need to finish soon...

3 minutes ago, rvpopeye said:

Big ? Naaah 12' Whaler w/a 25 on the back would be perfect ! And way too fast....??for some people but not us crazy pirates 😜 6 gals lasts all day plus. But detecting and not out jumping wave tops, all of a 3 day weekend.   

A big one to me is 16' , everything else we call tubs.  Push too much water.

I did manage to get a couple hours in swinging the"beer garden" over by the betting windows on the 4th.  Betting windows have pavement all the way to the building so the garden looked better . Only got 25% of it so have to go back. Small haul of 1 clad dime so far. And yes a '65 arrrrrrrrrrgh.

They are staining all the picnic tables out on the pavement so the grassy garden was clear sailing. Need to finish soon...

I had a RIB with a 25, but it was a black Merc. Fun to ride but it only worked when it wanted to. Almost got stuck in Currituck Sound one day. At least I got back what I paid for it. It wasn't an inflatable, I believe the company became Triton. It's in the Bahamas now. 😀

My main squeeze (literally) was a 30 foot Maxum with twin inboard 305s, it was tough to get anywhere with it in gallons per mile. 🤣

I'm probably gonna get a wide Jon Boat for the smaller rivers, the Potomac eats boaters. It would be a good jump off platform for those baptism places here. Too old for a kayak without a motor 😁

The Merc 50 WOULD use 2 tanks a day  ! A 30 Maxum with twin 305's ???  

That's the definition of a TUB !  Point and laugh  ! Sorry man , but good you sold it . 

That is called working boat , you needed some traps to pay the gas,, probably ~ 300 of them !

A jonboat though huh ? More reasonable but still BIG Nahhhhhhhhhhhh ,,,good for beaching on smooth water beaches but those things sink ! 

Crazy pirates use Whalers for a reason ! 

Headed to the garden......

Gotta say that's the most subdued report of a gold coin cache find I've ever read!

3 hours ago, GB_Amateur said:

Gotta say that's the most subdued report of a gold coin cache find I've ever read!

Yeah my new phone doesn't have a great camera, doesn't respond well to dual lighting. 🤬 

But yeah, that's it, 24 gold Washington quarters! 🥳 🤣

I thought the '16 wheat was pretty cool tho. 4th '16 coin I've found at that beach. 🤔 One was an 1816.