Axiom Gold

Swegin

Watched that video a couple nights ago, and its still fun to watch the reaction of the guy that found that chunk

thanks for posting it up

Amazing piece of gold and his loss for words is priceless. The guy has been doing pretty well with the Axiom.  Certainly in a great location. 

Not the Axiom in action but a demonstration on finding the hot spots on coils by using small lead pellets, this coil is a bit of an anomaly amongst other model coils whereby the top of the coil in the correct spot on the front ridge is more sensitive than the anywhere on the bottom, this can be seen with the #6 pellet in the video, but it's even more pronounced on some small gold.  

It's very handy to know the hottest spots on coils, especially when looking for very small gold and even pinpointing it for digging or scooping recovery soils so I do something similar with every coil to learn the coil.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, phrunt said:

Not the Axiom in action but a demonstration on finding the hot spots on coils by using small lead pellets, this coil is a bit of an anomaly amongst other model coils whereby the top of the coil in the correct spot on the front ridge is more sensitive than the anywhere on the bottom, this can be seen with the #6 pellet in the video, but it's even more pronounced on some small gold.  

It's very handy to know the hottest spots on coils, especially when looking for very small gold and even pinpointing it for digging or scooping recovery soils so I do something similar with every coil to learn the coil.

Great advice. Going to break into my jar of lead bits and test my coils. Thanks for the video post.

• Like 1