I Love My Gold Kruzer!

Really hits hard on some small gold nuggets. Nice relic hunter also. It was sent to me to field test prior to the final release. Not waterproof (neither am I) but it has all three coils. Nice.

4 hours ago, George Kinsey said:

Really hits hard on some small gold nuggets. Nice relic hunter also. It was sent to me to field test prior to the final release. Not waterproof (neither am I) but it has all three coils. Nice.

Glad to see you are enjoying the Gold Kruzer.  It's a pretty affordable VLF detector with a few possibilities. Just some advice when you share the testing, please add a pic or 2 of the detector and or the finds (small gold nuggets) you mentioned.  Sure some of us know, but many reading your post don't know what a Gold Kruzer is or even looks like.

Love mine too. It's a pleasure too run. It finds tiny bits of everything. I'm Surprised it's not more popular than it is. 

17 hours ago, George Kinsey said:

What's the largest coil you have? Mine came with the 10" concentric and the 7" DD.  

Gold Racer is also a great relic hunter. Gold Kruzer is nice in the water for gold jewelry.

Same as you but I also have the small puck. They offer a larger coil, but I can only get out a few hours a month, so I really don't need it. But I would love to own one.

57 minutes ago, George Kinsey said:

Same as you but I also have the small puck. They offer a larger coil, but I can only get out a few hours a month, so I really don't need it. But I would love to own one.

Yeah, I've been curious about the gk40, but can't find any reviews of its performance.  And at over $200 for the coil, I like to see some reviews before I buy it. 

• 1 month later...

I’m not sure either on why the GK is not that popular in the U.S. In Arizona the gold monster is the popular one. I expect the gold nugget shooters will eventually know how great they work in the tough ground we have in Arizona. Lots of trashy ground with hot rocks ! 
The GK works for me !

Gold Kruzer Jerry