Minelab GPZ 19 Coil - Full Official Information Release

Got one too. Sadly, I will not be out with it anytime real soon. My mom has been diagnosed with advanced cancer and I am spending as much time as possible with her in her last few months. Lots of family coming too, and if that's not enough, my house is ripped up for a major remodel. I'll get out with it in a few months when the weather warms, got a lot of places I want to try with it - trolling for lunkers.

gpz7000_19_inch.jpg

• Like 2

On Friday, November 11, 2016 at 6:07 PM, whitebutler said:

Ok I just got told that no 19" coil till after the end of November in the US. I'm not that happy about that at all!!! I do think that minelab wants to sell me one and I don't think that $1500 is a bad price for what it does. I don't want to lose interest in the 19 but starting to think that  ripping apart the 14 and making an other isn't a bad idea. I really don't mind if I learn something in the process. 

If that's so, how did you get yours Chris?

No offense taken, sorry if it sounded that way.

As you might guess, I did not get mine through a dealer, but direct from Minelab in Australia. That knowledge is not going to be of any great help to other forum members. I have some personal connections there.

I wish I'd had this coil for the summer prospecting season, I would have used it quite a bit, but alas, I just got it. I am only receiving it in the time frame of the Australians, a couple weeks ahead of dealers here.

and BTW, the time machine I have access to is not Mr. Peabody's, but the one built by HG Wells with help from the grey space aliens.

• Like 2

On 11/14/2016 at 5:49 PM, Reno Chris said:

Got one too. Sadly, I will not be out with it anytime real soon. My mom has been diagnosed with advanced cancer and I am spending as much time as possible with her in her last few months. Lots of family coming too, and if that's not enough, my house is ripped up for a major remodel. I'll get out with it in a few months when the weather warms, got a lot of places I want to try with it - trolling for lunkers.

gpz7000_19_inch.jpg

Sorry about your mom...it's tough. Hang in there....those big lunkers will wait for you!

• Like 3

On 11/9/2016 at 0:25 PM, Norvic said:

Getting close, where is he? The other partner in grime..............

The other miscreant is in the area. Klunker, Goldbrick, and I have been trying to update his people skills.  To no avail.  To much reluctance,  I invited him to my family's Thanksgiving feast. Amazingly he accepted.  I will plant the final seed of manners then. Willing or not. I'm bigger. ?:tongue::ph34r: