Gold Going Ballistic And I Love It!

1 hour ago, Norvic said:

Aye we sold them for around a tenth of their current value, thought it`d go on forever.......... our legs that is.... 😉

Just imagine a new detector that would provide us the same success we had in the 90s with our SD-2100 or GP-Extreme.  Those days were incredible,  even here in the US. 

35 minutes ago, Gerry in Idaho said:

Just imagine a new detector that would provide us the same success we had in the 90s with our SD-2100 or GP-Extreme.  Those days were incredible,  even here in the US. 

I`d be over the moon with todays detector and yesterdays legs😉

1 hour ago, Norvic said:

I`d be over the moon with todays detector and yesterdays legs😉

Norvic you did not mention Back, Eyes and Hearing to mention a few. 🥹

49 minutes ago, geof_junk said:

Norvic you did not mention Back, Eyes and Hearing to mention a few. 🥹

Aye, them too GJ for sure. 

Dunno why I'm laughing....all that sh*t don't work with me either.... eyes, back,  legs....list goes on. 😒 Still, I never thought Id see gold at AU$112 per gram. I could almost afford to eat at that price!

On 4/3/2024 at 1:43 AM, Valens Legacy said:

The creeks around me has a lot of silver in them in larger size nuggets. I have to be careful when sluicing for the gold. When I notice the silver in my pan I stop and try to get all the silver I can. We have recovered almost 4 ounces of it so far this year, compared to a quarter of an ounce of flour gold. That's 4 hunts so far this year in the creeks for about 3 hours each time.

Would like to see a thread with pics on getting silver.

locally, native silver doesn’t exist, although historical production is more silver produced, but the silver is from chemical extraction.

gold took a little bit of a breather for a couple of days then took off again last night

image.thumb.png.63acc4968b2fe29c4172fe805f03e94f.png

and still dragging silver along with it

image.thumb.png.b7059321bd322e69904b56b8e07d5ea3.png

Should I dump my 1000 oz of silver bullion that I got many years ago at $15 / oz ?

What to do, what to do........if I sell then sure as heck silver will go to $50 / oz 🤑

Tony

Just remember if you sale too much at one time a big red flag 🚩 go up with your name on it for the IRS to see.

If can if any of you are out there nugget hunting don’t go it alone. Bad guys are out there all the time but I think more so when gold makes a jump in price like now.

Somebody love’s you so carry more than a stick and make sure you where you belong. One thing when you walk into your house your dog will always wag his tail showing he’s happy you made it home safely.

Chuck 

3 hours ago, Tony said:

Should I dump my 1000 oz of silver bullion that I got many years ago at $15 / oz ?

What to do, what to do........if I sell then sure as heck silver will go to $50 / oz 🤑

Most serious analysts suggest that silver should hit US$100 per oz and the more excitable analysts are hoping it could even reach US$300 per oz 'within a few years'.   So hang onto it, if you can afford to... No new major silver deposits are being discovered and a lot of smaller mines and by-product producers (lead or nickel mines) are closing each year. So, demand is increasing and supply is decreasing.....usual effect of that is a price increase. We wait and see...