The Legend Beast Mode Demonstration

1 hour ago, JCR said:

Jeff, did you experiment with Dt in Park mode on those flagged targets?  The little extra depth I can get with BE mode comes with little to no extra target information compared to Dt enhancement at practically the same depth.

I was just testing MBe mode.

With Beast Mode being a multi-frequency function, I wonder how much the performance depends on the level of mineralization in the ground. Those with mild soil conditions may discover little or no benefit in Beast Mode.

53 minutes ago, Badger-NH said:

With Beast Mode being a multi-frequency function, I wonder how much the performance depends on the level of mineralization in the ground. Those with mild soil conditions may discover little or no benefit in Beast Mode.

Maybe even the type of mineralization? A clue confirming that might be Nokta stressing the importance of ground balancing while using BM. Then stressing the importance of GB2 when encountering hot rocks or red brick (red clay ground?). Is that red clay ground in the video?

In my very low mineralized ground, the improvement using DT and BM is subtle, but noticeable. If I had to put a number to it, I would say that BM and DT correctly a identify a fringe nonferrous target as nonferrous, about 1" deeper than Park and Field mode does.