New Pulse Induction Detectors From Nokta

I just entered this naming contest for both detectors and I feel lucky tonight. I feel sure that will pass as quick as it came.

I do believe being this contest will end the last day of the month we may be seeing both detectors sooner than soon.

I do believe the price of both detectors will fall under 2 thousand ( That’s dollars) . I’ll go so far that the Relic PI detector will be less than 1200 and the PI gold detector under 1500 . 
 Something that Nokta is good at is having the capability of updates. I do believe we’ll see that here as well.

I was right it did.haha  

Chuck 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Luis said:

They just published on the Nokta site.  Two new pulse machines are coming, one made of gold and one made of relics

Screenshot_2024-04-19-18-50-00-78_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

That one made of gold none of us will be able to afford It LOL sorry could not resist LOL

2 hours ago, DSMITH said:

That one made of gold none of us will be able to afford It

and the one made of relics sounds like a load of old junk.. 😁 

1 hour ago, Erik Oostra said:

and the one made of relics sounds like a load of old junk.. 😁 

Guess we will all have to settle for the one made of old junk LOL because I sure cannot imagine what the one made of Gold cost LOL

Guess we should stop before Luis takes offense, all in good old fun though

Well, they had a winning formula of suggestions on this forum, let's hope they didn't listen to Youtube and Facebook influencers too much and neglect the suggestions here unless they were in line with each other.

I'm puzzled why they're doing two models other than for more sales as surely one detector could handle both jobs and give people even more bang for the buck.  Hopefully it's just the supplied coil options although I have a very bad feeling they've gone down the path of their own coils not compatible with GPX coils and if its chipped like the Legend then there is another reason for its uptake to be slower than hoped.

I guess their Relic one will have the Algoforce Target ID's and possibly DD coils and blanking, features that would also be good on a prospecting machine.

They missed the beach part of the market, always neglected, I guess that's the Impulse's fault having trouble selling 100 detectors.

Good to see they're indicating it will be cheaper, perhaps not than the Algo but than the Minelabs.

Unfortunately, I have too many detectors, so having another gold machine in my cupboard is very unlikely unless it betters what I have, and that's unlikely but we can hope and dream!

1 hour ago, DSMITH said:

Guess we will all have to settle for the one made of old junk LOL because I sure cannot imagine what the one made of Gold cost LOL

Guess we should stop before Luis takes offense, all in good old fun though

The translator sometimes plays tricks on me 😂

29 minutes ago, Luis said:

The translator sometimes plays tricks on me 😂

Hey brother its all good just could not pass ribbing you on that one, feel free to pay me back LOL

They call it a Gold/Relic detector but no mention of how it will perform on wet ocean sand. I guess the beach hunters will have to wait until someone buys one and actually tests it on the beach.

If waterproofing is the only reason then they are passing up a large percentage of potential buyers. As I've said many times, most beach hunters never submerse the detector and don't require it to be waterproof.

Waterproofing adds significantly to the cost. They should give us the choice of waterproof or water resistant.

5 hours ago, phrunt said:

Unfortunately, I have too many detectors, so having another gold machine in my cupboard is very unlikely unless it betters what I have, and that's unlikely but we can hope and dream!

Said like a true detector addict in denial, Simon.  And being one myself, I don’t believe a word of it.  :laugh:

5 hours ago, Badger-NH said:

They call it a Gold/Relic detector but no mention of how it will perform on wet ocean sand. I guess the beach hunters will have to wait until someone buys one and actually tests it on the beach.

If waterproofing is the only reason then they are passing up a large percentage of potential buyers. As I've said many times, most beach hunters never submerse the detector and don't require it to be waterproof.

Waterproofing adds significantly to the cost. They should give us the choice of waterproof or water resistant.

They show and say two different detectors and a PI detector is the best for beach hunting. If they make both waterproof that’s even better for the water hunter.

When Whites came out with the TDI the first place I started hunting with it was on the beach in Ms . I never before dug so deep for a good target.

So if it comes out waterproof and a PI like Nokta said it’s a match made in Heaven for you.

Chuck