Don't Give Up!

NOXaholic

Hi Beachhunter , Sounds  like your wife doesn't detect saying that . (  if she does don't let her out of your site , she is your treasure) ?

When I enquired as to the availability update, my dealer just went quiet. Shrugged, looked genuinely sad and I can understand his sentiment. He probably can’t utter the word Equinox any more out of sheer frustration.

Just like a party going full swing and suddenly the beer runs out,... major bummer!!

If you’re half drunk because the beer ran out,... you’ll have a slightly lesser headache the next day. But come the next party you’ll bring a sixpack yourself and a decent single malt for backup :-)

I haven’t given up, not in the least.

20 hours ago, Judy said:

Hi Beachhunter , Sounds  like your wife doesn't detect saying that . (  if she does don't let her out of your site , she is your treasure) ?

Thank you for your kind words Judy. She’s the life that breathes in me.:wub:

My take on the accessory pricing is that they are unlikely to cost more than similar accessories for the CTX and could be less if Minelab prices them competitively like they did the Equinox.

I’ve been saving since the Equinox was announced. It looks like there is going to be plenty of time to squirrel away money for waterproof headphones. I’m good for the equinox and the 6” coil.

If my Minelab calendar is correct, it is the END OF JANUARY and so sometime this week, a container or two of Equinox detectors should be loading onto container ships and headed to North America, Europe and Africa.

When I lived in Sydney back in the early 80’s, we called it the Slow Boat; it took packages forever to go back and forth between the States and Australia.  I imagine the containers will be shipped from their manufacturing facility in Malaysia, but I don’t know those details. Malaysia and Australia are both on the other side of the Pacific which is one of the bigger bodies of water last time I flew over it. Steve might be able to ask Minelab. Who knows, they might even grace us with an answer.  :blink:

I guess it is good they don’t offer tracking numbers at this point or there would be problems with people staring at a tracking page looking for an update and getting nothing done. 

All in all, it is a long wait and there is more waiting to be done. I completely understand those that are tired of the wait, the bickering and trolling on the other forums; it wears on you. Suppose that is why I see so many familiar names here is that others are seeking refuge from the same thing. 

It is a pleasant change to have actual information to read. 

Thanks Steve. 

Rich (Utah)

It is Tuesday, January 30, 6:06 am right now in Australia.