How To Ignore Users On The Forum

Enjoying everything but one person’s posts rub you the wrong way? Go to your settings in upper right and look for “Ignored Users”.

Ignoring a user allows you to block some or all of their content from showing. Users are not notified that you are ignoring them.

Just add the user name you wish to ignore to the list accessed under “Ignored Users”.

I prefer people not complain about or directly address other people about their behavior on the forum. Don't take moderation tasks on yourself... leave that to me. If you have an issue contact me directly about it, or use the ignore function.

• The topic was pinned
  • 3 weeks later...

I think this is a pretty awful title to greet me every time I open this forum.  Is there any way to get it off of the top and the first thing I see?

Yeah, I will let it go now. There were issues with some people not getting along and I wanted to make sure everyone knew about this. It is something most people will never figure out on their own, but I will highlight it when I get my new forum help files built.

• The topic was unpinned
  • The topic was pinned
  • 1 year later...

I have seen this feature on many forums so never read this topic .

It was fun reading the comments . THX guys.

Uhhhhhhh Guys ????

Hey , did everybody ignore me that fast ??????

skuh kuh kuh kuh kuh kuh

(Might as well do this....BUMP !)

• The topic was unpinned
On 6/18/2018 at 7:27 PM, mn90403 said:

I think this is a pretty awful title to greet me every time I open this forum.  Is there any way to get it off of the top and the first thing I see?

Now that's easy...use the [IGNORE]-button on the OP.🙄🤣(sorry Steve, couldn't resisit lOl)