GPZ Battery...SOS

Knock'm outta the hole fred!

I know the delay was not to be desired, but I like what Minelab did. Usually you would expect maybe being sent a new battery or charger or who knows and maybe that would or would not solve the problem. How many times have most of us had a problem with something and just wished we could get a whole new item, but were told no? Complete brand new unit from the ground up - problem solved!

It is here and its alive!!!!

Tomorrow I will be off to the big/little nuggets...I hope.

fred 

Let the games begin...  :lol:  :nugget:

Fred, while dirt fishing don't forget to hold your mouth right! 

Good Luck!

Well I am back home...That detector will give you Popeye forearms!!! The GPZ is certainly the easiest to learn/use Minelabs I have used. The 3500 with JP's settings would be a close second from an eae-of-use point...

Did I find loads of big and deep gold-NO!

but I did find a 1.2 grain bit. That was my first and made me happy...then I found a 4.2 grain piece and things looked very bright. But no more gold for

me that trip. I did get three Gold basin chrondrites. That was good because I was unsure if the new tech would see chrondrites...

The "shiesty" hot rocks at the basin were a bit of a trial...but I think I got that down.

I stopped at the Potholes, near Yuma to see how it did in the basalt...I think got them down too.

Do I really need a 10grand detector for my limited prospecting? Probably not but I think I will keep it anyway!

now I need to sell my 5000.....................

and i made a new friend, pic is attached

fred

post-77-0-83607300-1427843347_thumb.jpg

post-77-0-44239500-1427843439_thumb.jpg