A Little Deus II Weirdness In The Woods Today!

mudwhale

Weird thing today hunting. I didn't like the audio tones and discovered that when I turned on the machine, it was in Square tones not PWM which I prefer. I tried changing it in the field but PWM wasn't on the menu. Only Square tones was there. I get home, turn on the machine and PWM is back. Any ideas??
🤔

• Like 1

That’s weird..what program were you using?

54 minutes ago, Ogliuga said:

That’s weird..what program were you using?

It was the same in all the programs. The only mode available in the Audio type menu was Square tones. It's working fine now.

• Like 1

Ah ok...I’d have told you to update again but, if everything works fine now, it’s ok! 

• Like 1

Your case may be different, but the same thing happened to me yesterday because I chose Option > Audio > Audio Type. That screen offers only PWM and Square tones. 

Later I figured out that instead I needed to do Menu > Discri > Expert Button > Tones and then use + to scroll to Full Tones. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, SwiftSword said:

Your case may be different, but the same thing happened to me yesterday because I chose Option > Audio > Audio Type. That screen offers only PWM and Square tones. 

Later I figured out that instead I needed to do Menu > Discri > Expert Button > Tones and then use + to scroll to Full Tones. 

When I went to Menu > Discri > Expert Button > Tones everything was good. I like Pitch mode over Full tones.  It was when I went to Option > Audio > Audio Type, All I could select was Square tones. PWM was not there at all to select from. Right now everything is good and working fine. 

• 2 months later...