Compulsive Exam For USA Prospector Entering Australia

11 hours ago, geof_junk said:

14. Australia’s first police force was made up of the most well-behaved convicts.

I thought it was still that way today?

Interesting reads.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, Gerry in Idaho said:

I thought it was still that way today?

Interesting reads.

Almost, today they just dont bother with the well behaved ones.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

OK we will try to entice you "YANKS and any one else that want to spend their $ " out here with a new travel advertisement with our cute Kangaroo from tomorrow onwards. 🤑

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, geof_junk said:

OK we will try to entice you "YANKS and any one else that want to spend their $ " out here with a new travel advertisement with our cute Kangaroo from tomorrow onwards. 🤑

Na, Nah, GJ their flogin our gold mate, steady on, but then again if we leave it layin around...... 

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Luis said:

why is it called Australia?😁

Because they don't like being beaten by New Zealand so alphabetically they picked a name starting with A to be at the front of the pack, although even Afghanistan beat them at that 🙂 fortunately for New Zealand even though they picked a letter towards the end of the alphabet for their name they come out in front anyway as Australian's have difficulty speaking correctly and pronounce it Straya.

A bit like the USA being right at the back of the pack, although they come out in front anyway with Murica, just edging ahead of New Zealand and Straya.  🙂

• Haha 4

On 10/18/2022 at 2:07 AM, geof_junk said:

12. The world’s oldest fossil, which is about 3.4 billion years old, was found in Australia.

Wow, I had no idea that Nancy Pelosi was originally from Australia. Who knew?    😉

• Haha 1