Button Bonanza 2, With Some Coins

That one button has really neat design.  Great finds.  Looking forward to your next hunt.  

Still not going to tell you temp down here.

Hey does that field have turkeys in it.  That way I can get a spring gobbler hunt in too.  Lol

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, PI-Man said:

Hey does that field have turkeys in it.  That way I can get a spring gobbler hunt in too.  Lol

Thanks! This is about par for the course here, if you like buttons, great, but if you want silver, not so much. 😀 I pretty much know this place has never been detected, but only 1 Barber quarter, 2 Silver Washingtons, and one silver Roosevelt have been found here in 60+ acres. I did manage to get a couple of large cents. I'm pretty sure I've got well over 50 buttons here.

You might see an odd turkey or deer here but it's pretty noisy with a highway right next to it.

• Like 4

Sounds like there are more goodies in there!!!  Large Cents very nice.  

• Like 2

What a great hunt! Nice buttons and Indians and Wheats are always nice to find too. Congrats!

There still could be some silver lurking below, and it looks like you've got the 13" dialed in well with your D2, so it's just a matter of time until you hit some deep silvers. 😎

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CPT_GhostLight said:

What a great hunt! Nice buttons and Indians and Wheats are always nice to find too. Congrats!

There still could be some silver lurking below, and it looks like you've got the 13" dialed in well with your D2, so it's just a matter of time until you hit some deep silvers. 😎

Thanks, thought it would be pretty good when I found a button and a dime on the way to the spot I got everything else.

Forgot to mention a Trime I got here, funny I would forget that. 😀 

There's not a real chance I'll find any more silver unless it's random. A couple of times I got some 90s, the big tray was a 99! Silver would be easy to find, nothing is deep but old turned under beer cans and iron.

I'd like there to be some and for sure have a slightly better chance of hitting it with the 13, I'm at reactivity 0 and 98 sensitivity. 🙂

Oh well one can dream. 😀

• Like 3

You dug some nice relics & the trash is not too bad at all,  It's good the soil conditions allow you to run Reactivity @0. I will suggest being mindful of needing to sweep un naturally slow to get the added depth and more importantly to not miss targets that aren't really all that deep but won't respond @ 0 if you use your normal sweep speed but would at a higher Reactivity. It is a difficult balance to learn for me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Always enjoy reading your hunts as it feels as if I was watching in person.

Great finds once again with your new D2, but give the old NOX a day out there also.

Good luck on your next outing.

• Like 1

Did you wake up to sleet and snow this lovely morning?😂

• Haha 1