Hi Guys

Busho

Hi guys. Been really sick, still am kind of, recovered about 50%. But came back and saw some notifications. Two can't find. But, I reckon before I got sick I shot off at a member here and may have got it wrong. So, you know who you are and no hard feelings mate, my bad this time. To the Boss, Steve, same, my bad. Still not right though, real bad virus. Haven't felt like this in over 20 yrs. Got fed up of laying around coughing, sweating, nausea so got out. Felt great, kind of, short sessions though and glad to get home. But small wins regardless. 1st pic at the head of a deep lead in the very very last throw outs going up a mountainside. 2nd total virgin ground, very scattered, no rhyme or reason, been there before and it's like "toss a coin" direction you go. 

GOLD2.jpg

GOLD.jpg

Nice gold Busho.   

Evo 15" or smaller?  

The larger lump in the top pic - any idea on weight?  Looks solid.  

Hope you're feeling better soon  👍

5 minutes ago, Northeast said:

Nice gold Busho.   

Evo 15" or smaller?  

The larger lump in the top pic - any idea on weight?  Looks solid.  

Hope you're feeling better soon  👍

Thanks mate. The 12 Evo, wicked little coil. Usually use the 15 but thought it wise being crook and low on fuel, me, to go light. All up just 6 grams. The better bit 2.4. But saying "just" is not being ungrateful for what I got or "wish it was more" but because it could look more as sometimes gold does. I am 100% grateful for every single bit I get no matter how small. And to anyone who finds anything no matter the size, it's a win. You can't and wont take it with you. 😉

1 hour ago, Busho said:

All up just 6 grams.

Wow. Without anything next to them for comparison it is hard to tell size.  I had that bigger bit pegged for an 8-10 gram piece. Nice character in it.  

I’ve seen the damage a 15” Evo can cause - great coil  👍