3.7 Ounce Silver Bracelet (watch Band)

It was a different day and a different beach.  The waves had pumped into this beach for a couple of days and it was time to go.  I didn't hit the tide quite right but I have other obligations.  

When I got there someone was on the beach.  I thought I'd lost the opportunity but they detected fast down near the water and they were gone by the time I set up to detect the cut.  I don't know where they were going but they were gone and I did my thing.  I located a penny line and dug a few of them and then I went in both directions for a bit before discovering my first quarters.  That was a good sign and I was the only one around.  It's a grid beach when objects can be found.  Five days ago I had been on this beach and I couldn't even find any of the sailboat salvage items.

I just kept working it with the limited 2 hours I had.  Near the end I found a Wheat which is like finding hen's teeth on these beaches.  I would have stayed a bit longer to finish the cut but about 300 yards in front of me someone had shown up.  Normally this would make me very agitated but I just kept on trying to hear the good stuff mixed in with the salvage and then I got a high pitch variable at 28-31 and thought it would be another quarter.  Down about 5 inches I dug up what looked like a piece of chain.  Then I looked closely and it was jewelry.

This is 3.7 ounces of .925 SILVER!  I think it is the heaviest piece of silver I've ever found.  It is chunky templar stuff.  There has to be a couple of links (watch) missing because it is not very long.  It's value is in the weight and now determining it is a band.   It was a good couple of hours.

IMG_0240.JPG

My thinking is that as long as you come home with precious metal you did good.

HH
Mike

Here is a better picture of the bracelet.

IMG_0244.thumb.JPG.f2106c7a59b3d905e97b1aca15f2b69d.JPGIMG_0245.thumb.JPG.8aa94c154c8f90ab8d7a22ace7efb64e.JPG

What a great piece of silver. You had a good hunt.

I just figured out it is a watch band with the curve of the metal and the holes for the watch pins.  I wonder what watch had gone with this?

It is very close to this:

GENUINE CHROME HEARTS STERLING SILVER WATCH BAND BRACELET

I don't see Chrome Hearts on it anywhere but it led me to this:

Rolex Chrome Hearts Rolex (with receipts) Size 36

So, I will clean it more and post a picture again.  More to be learned.

I've seen many of their examples now and believe this is a piece made by them.

This is my cleaning progress.

IMG_0248.thumb.JPG.c2c43574cb19d3118eca36a96006109d.JPGIMG_0249.thumb.JPG.658407c1eece8e8e8d0ef7cde0d93d05.JPGIMG_0250.thumb.JPG.00212a3ed41d45a4b2b127337262e74e.JPGIMG_0251.thumb.JPG.d6894e2ed4bf56c9ab916bf9c77c103c.JPG