7 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Most people are probably looking for videos and depth comparisons.

Alexandre will redo ASAP the old video's he did on a French beach years ago, this time using a production version of the iMPULSE AQ LTD.(Yes, he has finally got a real one back from FTP😉)

They were made in French and at best, in approximate English and commented in good English by Rick who published them on this forum and others. Look below. I am sure you know most of them.

You will see how much the Impulse AQ LTD has progressed since the time these video's were made and published.

These video should be considered just as examples of what the system is able to do, not polished marketing demo made by professionals.

There could be a few depth and disc comparisons  depending on availability of  competitor beach units

We expect many more coming from the early adopters. They will probably made with more professional expertise and material.

MANTA in 2013:

Impulse AQ prototype (still named AQUAMANTA) in end 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubQ8sMSADSE&t=0s

Impulse AQ in early 2020

Here is a link to my Vimeo site - it is the Hardelot beach video which Alexandre and Co. did several years ago with a Manta prototype. I added some captions in English to sot of guide you through it (assuming you don’t speak French) The AQ is many development versions later than this, but it operates just the same (except even better)

Thanks for that!!! we are all fluent in French,Spanish,Swahili,German and Bangladeshi ,Phrunt speak some patois from Locals in NZ

Lets IMPULSE!!!!!!!!!!!

RR

Yes, I understood you very well.
I just wanted people to compare with the new video's that Alexandre is doing right now.
Indeed, this topic will serve as container for the future ones.