Falcon MD 2020

Lots of shovels

Pick by Leland

Pick by Bunk

Footprints 8000 by Barry and Leigh

Scales by Merton

ML7007TM

post-1-0-99943100-1448733696_thumb.jpeg

I think it is obvious that Matchbox has taken metal detecting technology to a whole different level. Once again the major manufacturers are getting caught flat footed while a newcomer shows them how it is really done!

The Matchbox Treasure Truck is a rugged, large-scale truck equipped with a real working metal detector, which raises the bar on exploration by taking the hunt below ground. Activate the truck by pushing the antenna down, which will emit a detection signal and once the truck is roving along a surface, the hunt is on. As the Treasure Truck detects metal, the detection signal will change, and the treasure is ready to be dug up! Grab the scoop and dig until the metal is found, using the sifter scoop to separate soil or sand so that only the treasure remains. When the hunt is over, simply raise the antenna to turn off until the next mission begins.

Even though the Treasure Truck weighs under two pounds, I appreciated large integrated wheels that allowed me to roll the detector over the surface. The is an important feature for relieving arm strain and possible injury. Better yet is that the Treasure Truck is tuned to find very large coins at shallow depths. I think everyone hates digging deep holes only to find a penny. The Treasure Truck allows you to focus on digging more valuable targets like silver dollars, $20 gold coins, and Rolex watches, all without breaking a sweat digging deep holes. The cleverly integrated digging scoop makes target recovery a snap. Best of all, this breakthrough technology is more affordable than ever before, and available at fine retailers everywhere.

post-1-0-88874700-1448733709_thumb.jpeg

In case you were worried about your ability to master this complex technology, I found a child wandering the streets, and he agreed to test this new detector. In minutes he was digging Spanish doubloons, something I have never been able to find in a sandbox with my much more expensive detectors. So simple a child can use it!

I seriously can't believe all the time and effort I have wasted digging deep holes for small gold nuggets. I realize now I should focus on finding those shallow one pound and larger nuggets. Thanks Paul for waking me up to the possibilities inherent in this new technology!

Matchbox Treasure Truck:

Rugged, large-scale Matchbox truck equipped with a real working metal detector

Antennae signals when there's metal below

Scoop lets the sand fall through so that only treasure remains

Works on grass, sand, and dirt

Can find coins and metal objects 3'' below surface

Uses carbon zinc batteries

Can find larger objects up to 1' below surface

Multicolor design

Less than 2 lbs

post-1-0-05132500-1448733724_thumb.jpeg

post-1-0-91535800-1448733736_thumb.jpeg